Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"How Monique May Rolls"

So the other day I was at Dizzy's house about to grab some sunset rolls off sunset, I asked Monique to show the world how, and more importantly, "what" she rolls with on her daily grind... I only got through about half of the items, but here is the basic (more important) rundown...!!!
A must for a california gogo, the boots..!! A step further from yours truly got the custom vinyl...
She knows all the rappers, her homies One Block Radius.
The highlight of the day was the SHOW MAGAZINE calendar she just got a spot in (yellow background)...!! On newsstands now !
I think she did a photoshoot for these guys, taste good I heard...
Lets just say she gets thirsty, alot, all the time...
Oh yeah did I mention she is a harajuku girl...

No comments: