Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Comotion X Onelove Deluxe

Bottle service is one thing, but free bottle service is a whoooole different thing...

It pretty much started here with a super hottie who was calling everyone "baby" the whole night. She wouldn't let us touch the bottle they paid her to keep a grip on it... Anyways it was her last night you can now catch her at Sevilla's Long Beach.

Next was the giveaway off stage, nothing new, gogo's throwing out the Onelove Deluxe in OC

Then came Jelly, she changed the game up a little bit. Keep reading you'll see.

Posted.

The logo came from tagging so it's in my nature to tag the scene whoever wherever whenever...

Then... Dizzy called me over and said I'm about to drop a Onelove branding 101 on my main squeeze. I started snapping.

"Yooo pop those out for me, bring them this way"

"That looks good"

"Other side"

"Now flash em like you about to get famous"

Keppin it 100'

Glad we got Dizz back on stage I make it a point to let people know who did and done this club shit.

The Comotion crew running Fullerton Thrusdays. Hit Thecomotion.com

No comments: